Sunday, May 11, 2014

Time

April, 18th 2014

I think it will be the one of the days I can't forget. That time, I made a decision, not a simple decision; letting go the person, the person that maybe has taught me about this life. Honestly, I didn't know the reason, the real reason why I took that decision. That time, I felt sooooo damn regret letting him go. Thought I was a fool, dumb, stupid, nuts, and so on.

But, as the time goes by, I kept trying to understand why I took that decision. I think it has no value, neither good nor bad, right nor wrong, I think that decision was just the only way to get me and him to the right place, the place where we belong to be. Cause if we stayed, we just got nothing. Maybe we loved each other, but I think our feeling had slowly eaten by the Time.

The Time had eaten (I don't know how much ) my feeling (and maybe his too), but still, the leftover scattered around my self. Almost 2 years together, I didn't expect this gonna be happened. I didn't wish or didn't plan this, it just happened this way. What I learned here is, love is not measured by how long you have been with him/her, but how long your heart will stay in him/her. Because of this, I just knew that Time can eat your feeling, slowly.

It doesn't mean you are a type of a person that threw away something that you didn't love anymore, but in this case, you didn't even know why you felt like your feeling to that something is slowly gone (was it a natural force?). Then, you have to choose : lying to your own heart and pretend that you still love him/her or just be honest to that something by saying your feeling isn't there anymore?

Well, I choose the second one. Even you choose the first choice, you know that truth can't hide forever, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment