Friday, July 25, 2014

Vice Versa

Was thinking lately and these words keep voicing in my head 
"Why the person we didn't expect always here for us? And vice versa"

I'm a type that if I don't like a guy from the very first time he flirted, then i will not gonna like him even once. But what if, what if someday I will find a guy who keep trying and keep fighting for me, even I don't give a single look at him? What if, I'm gonna fall in love to the guy who gives his everything just to get me? What if, I'm going to be yield? Well, I've never been had those things in my 19-years-old-living, but I do get really curious; perhaps there comes the time when my belief of "If I don't like you, then I will never ever like you" fades away?

I'm a type who's so easy to get uncomfortable with someone I don't like. So, when a guy I don't like keep flirting with me, texting me, giving me chocolates/flowers, it really pissed me off! No matter how sweet he is, if I don't like him, then I'm not gonna put any single attention to him. Sounds heartless, but why we have to pretend when our heart said no? Why we have to welcome someone when we're not going to keep them?

But, when it comes to the guy I like, I'm starting to forget all those high standards, giving all of my attention, opening my mind and heart just to make it easier for him to get to know me. But when I did all those in-love-things.....BOOM! I got nothing. I guess the more we show how in love we are with someone, the more they underrate us.

Life makes human keep learning why we can't have the things we want, why we have to struggle for indeterminate things, why we have to keep trying when we know we just gonna fail, and why we have to fight for someone who doesn't. I think all those mysteries lead to an answer:

"God wants you to try so you can learn what you want isn't always what you need. Then you find out the way to let go the things that aren't made for you



No comments:

Post a Comment