Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Facts About Me

About  a month ago, instagram was boomed by hashtag #20FactsAboutMe. People who got tagged must post their photo and filled their caption with their 20 facts. I was tagged by 4 people but I didn't post anything though :p because i was lazy following what's trend, it's too mainstream.

I have nothing to do tonight and kinda mood to write facts about myself. Then here we go!


1. I was born in Denpasar, I lived there about only a year and then I moved out to Surabaya for 2 years. Then I moved again, 15 years I've spent my life in my lovely town, Malang

2. Eventhough I was born in Denpasar and grew up in Java, I'm 75% madurese and 25% kalimantan

3. Now I'm studying Information Systems at Tenth November Institute of Technology, Surabaya
 
4. I'm madly in love with cat

5. Pink is my favorite color

6. I'm moody as hell. One minute I can be so excited about something, the next minute I got bored

7. I love to wear casual outfit, but sometimes I like to mix and match into 'ribet' outfit

8. Most of my friends said i'm a cuek person, but wait....am I?

9.  I often hear people said my face is judes, oh well I don't think so

10. For me, food which isn't spicy is obviously tasteless

11. Got in love with green tea flavor

12. I'm short but I'm grateful and I never wish to get taller, I just want to be thinner lol

13. I always follow (just following) the update of Apple products and crying over the high price

14. I ain't a social media addict. I rarely update my ig, path, twitter, etc

15. It seems I didn't give a damn to what people said to me, but in fact I overthink it

16.  I can't spend a day without laughter

17. I love travelling, I wish I can explore the WHOLE world and I don't mind if I do it alone

18. I sing a lot though my voice is horrible

19. I talk too much to my closest pals

20. I'm lazy as hell. I can't move from my bed if there's no urgent thing

21. My voice is loud. Sometimes even I whisper, people can still hear me

22. Flat shoes isn't my type-of-shoes at all, I wear sneaker everyday

23. I hate cockroach. Cockroach is my biggest enemy

24. My favorite food is chicken. I love to eat any food that the base ingredient is chicken

25. My weakness is waking up in early morning. That is just so hard to do


I think those are some facts about me, I have no idea to write more. Okay well..see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment