Thursday, September 19, 2013

INTRODUCTION

Hello people! Glad to see you reading my blog. How was it? Cool? Haha I know my blog ain't good as yours :( This time let me introduce you my-lovely-self. 

Pardon my apa-adanya face

So I came to this world on February 28th 1995 at Denpasar and my Mum&Dad named me Rr. Khairunnisa Amalia. You can call me anything you want, but I like to be called Angel. I'm the youngest child (4th) so yeah I'm the cutest (and the shortest) in my family. Now I'm studying at Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS) on Information Systems department. 

I have some things that I'm interested with. Those are cat, movies, camera, and absolutely bed. Talking about cat, I'm very in love with this creature since I was born (what??) and I'll post about my cats later. 

Is my introduction still not enough? Mmm I don't know what other things should I say about my self. If you have questions about me, then go ask me on my askfm. I'll answer it as long as your question is not stupid. Ok, see you readers!

1 comment: