Monday, December 22, 2014

\ˈləv \

Well, tonight I was thinking out some random things. I was thinking that the more i grow up, the more I think there's no time to mess up with love. I'm pretty sure you're all who reading this have ever been in love, or perhaps is in love. Everyone has their own idea about love, so do i. And tonight i'm gonna pouring down my idea about this thing.

When you're happy because of love, you will say that love is beautiful. When you're sad because of love, you will say that love is painful. When you're down because of love, you will say that love is hard. So, people judging love only by the way they feel. But for me, love isn't only about feeling. Love is about what you feel, what you think, and what you do.

I believe that love is simple; what makes it hard is just the people. Hurting each other, cheating, lies --those are messed up the authenticity of love. I hate the fact that i have ever complicated the love i had.. but who can do love perfectly while all of us aren't made by perfection? We can still try our best, and you know that there's someone out there who is ready to be with you; accepting both of your bright and dark sides.

Now i ain't looking for boyfriend or lover or soulmate or whatever you called. My mind are full of things, and i don't want to think for more. I don't wanna be anybody's girlfriend this time. I don't let anybody walk in into my life and i don't wanna get in into someone's life too. Because I realized that i haven't been good enough for anybody, you know. So i'm gonna focus on doing myself to be way better than where i stand now. I believe after trying hard reforming myself, God will lead me to the man who did the same.


http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/98/70/48/987048818ca75d156039183d04cd08c0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment